Boil the pasta in salted water and a little oil; we strain them and sprinkle them with a little olive oil.
In a frying pan, heat 2 cloves of garlic with the drained and sliced mushrooms and add the sliced sausages. We jump for a few minutes.
In a bowl, mix the pasta with the mushrooms, corn, mozzarella, chopped and drained tuna. Grate the nutmeg and add the sweet cream. Homogenize. We taste salt and pepper and put everything in a heat-resistant dish. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and bake for about 10-15 minutes (until lightly browned)
Pasta au gratin with minced meat and cheese!
Here is a perfect recipe for dinner with family or friends. It is easy and quite fast, does not require hard-to-find ingredients, is filling, but not heavy.
-600 gr of minced beef
-4 tablespoons olive oil
-60 gr of fresh corinadru
-3 squares of spreadable cheese or melted cheese (60 gr)
-1 tablespoon of harissa: hot pepper paste
-salt and black pepper - to taste
-1 cm of ginger or ginger powder
-200 gr of grated cheese
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
2. Heat the pan with olive oil, add the onion cut into scales and the diced bell pepper. Add a little salt and fry the vegetables for 1 minute.
3. Add the minced meat, then a little more salt and black pepper to taste.
4. Slightly sauté the meat with vegetables, then add the harissa, mustard and mix.
5. Add the ginger given through the small grater and the paprika. Mix well.
Advice. When adding the spices, make sure that the pan is not dry, ie there is a little juice removed from the meat and vegetables.
6. Add the chopped coriander, mix, then the tomato sauce and mix again. Cook the ingredients until the meat is ready.
7. Grease the form with a little oil, then add the pasta and cover them with the meat composition in the pan.
8. Add small pieces of spreadable cheese and sprinkle with grated cheese.
9.Insert the form in the preheated oven to 200 ° C for 20-30 minutes.
With a little perseverance you can make a juicy and quick preparation from the simplest ingredients. Try it yourself!
CARBON PASTE IN THE OVEN
If we want to stay in the kitchen as little as possible, we generally choose pasta recipes. They are tasty, easy and quick to prepare. Even these, which are to be cooked in the oven, are done in a very short time.
Carbonara pasta is perhaps the most popular pasta recipe. Whether the recipe is prepared in the classic version in which we have only pasta, pancetta, eggs and parmesan, or we use various other added ingredients, recipes found even on famous sites in Italy, carbonara pasta remains in the top of the preferences of most we.
Although it seems trivial to boil some pasta, we must keep in mind some important rules:
- 1. We use a large pot for cooking pasta (ideally the amount of pasta x 2l). At 100 g of pasta we use 1 l of water.
- 2. Put salt in the water in which it boils. The recommendation is 1 teaspoon / 1 l of water
- 3. Boil the pasta only when the water boils
- 4. We do not put oil in the water in which the sauce boils will not stick to the pasta (I found out this quite late, I cooked them wrong for many years). This can only be done for cheese or walnut macaroni, but even then there is no need.
- 5. We do not rinse the pasta after boiling
- 6. We can use the water in which they boiled for the sauce.
Writing the steps above, I felt like in the old days, at the office, when I had to sketch for my boss in a few steps the projects I was working on. From those crazy times, when I came home exhausted but happy because I really liked what we worked, I was left with a love for quick and tasty recipes, and pasta was in the top of my preferences. When I arrived at the supermarket at the end of the week, I would throw 2-3 boxes of spaghetti in the basket. Although my free time was limited, I never bought ready-made sauce. In fact, I have a lot of recipes with pasta that are prepared very quickly, with just a few ingredients: Milanese pasta, Pasta Napoli & # 8211 with tomato sauce, pasta with marinara sauce, pens 4 cheeses, vodka pens,vegetable pasta and many more (for more inspiration take a look at the pasta and rice category).
Coming back to baked carbonara pasta it is important to organize ourselves well, so that in 25-30 minutes we can put the food on the table. Boil the pasta, then prepare the sauce and ingredients needed for the recipe.
Given that the recipe is not the classic one, we deviate from the original recipe by the simple fact that we prepare the pasta in the oven, well we can afford to use sour cream and onions. Don't turn up your nose until you try.
It is not an authentic recipe for the simple reason that they were cooked in the oven. It's a reinterpretation of the recipe, and those who will try it will appreciate the creaminess and taste of the au gratin carbonara pasta.
I say that this recipe is super good, so I'll let you see if you need how to prepare carbonara pasta in the oven.
100 g finely grated pecorino or parmesan
400 ml sour cream for cooking
To cover the vessel:
Put the pasta to boil in salted water when it boils. For 100 g of pasta we use 1 l of water and 1 teaspoon of salt. We will boil them according to the instructions on the package, not even an extra minute. Yes, I would say that in this case we boil them for a minute less.
While the pasta is boiling, start preparing the sauce.
Heat a little onion, then add pancetta (or bacon) and heat them together.
Pour 250 ml of cooking cream over it and leave it on the fire for another minute. In a bowl, break the eggs and mix them with the rest of the sour cream, salt and freshly ground pepper.
Put the Parmesan cheese over the eggs and mix. The cooked pasta will be drained.
We put them back in the pot and pour the cream and pancetta over them. Cook for 2 minutes, then remove from the heat and pour the egg mixture with Parmesan. Stir until smooth and taste to see if we need more salt or pepper.
We line a tray resistant to baking with butter and breadcrumbs. Pour the pasta into it and put the tray in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 15 minutes. Let the tray with carbonara paste bake for 15-20 minutes.
We don't need a long baking time because the pasta is cooked and the pancetta / kaizer is cooked. We only need time for the sauce to take on consistency and the Parmesan in the sauce to melt.
We can sprinkle a surplus of Parmesan cheese and basil leaves.
I invite you to follow me on my Instagram account, I hope you will follow me to see what recipes I post and here.
I like to post pictures of recipes in advance on Instagram.
I'm waiting for you with video recipes on You Tube. simple networks, easy to prepare you will find here. I hope you will become a subscriber my channel.
Mini penne au gratin
1. Add Barilla Piccolini in boiled and salted water and cook for 3 minutes. Drain the pasta, mix with a little olive oil and leave to cool.
2. Put the tomato in boiling water for a short time, transfer to a bowl of cold water, remove the peel, halve, remove the core (seeds) and then cut into small cubes. The mushrooms are
cut thin slices. Separately, finely chop the onion and parsley.
3. Fry, in a little olive oil, onions, mushrooms, spinach and pine nuts.
4. After removing from the heat, add the cream, then the pasta, nutmeg and diced tomatoes. Add salt and pepper and then mix well.
5. Put the whole composition in a bowl greased with a little olive oil, grate Parmesan on top and then put in the oven heated to 200 degrees for 12 minutes.
How to choose canned tuna for children's pasta recipe
Although we would be tempted to believe that canned tuna is not healthy, nutritionists say it is important to know what to choose.
Canned tuna is a healthy food, provided we choose our own juice. Canned tuna or any other fish in its own juice is better than those in oil, because it retains the omega 3 acids in the fish better. Instead, in canned oil, omega 3 fatty acids are diluted in sunflower oil. If the tuna is preserved in salt water, the fats with water do not mix and remain in the fish, and it will be richer in nutrients.
It is very important when buying canned tuna to do so from safe places. Improperly kept, canned food can become dangerous. It is also good to pay attention to the appearance of the canned tuna, we will never buy a canned that is swollen or does not look intact.
Pasta bolognesePasta bolognese
300 g spaghetti
400 g minced beef
2 tablespoons oil
3-4 cloves of garlic
200 g mushrooms
1-2 bell peppers
300 ml of tomato juice
2 tablespoons tomato paste
100 g of cheese
pepper (green pepper)
1 bay leaf
METHOD OF PREPARATION
The Bolognese pasta recipe is one of the most popular pasta recipes. These Bolognese pastas are easy to make and absolutely delicious.
If you dream of wonderful Italian dishes, full of flavor, you should know that anyone can make Bolognese pasta, you should not have the urge to have fun for it. The secret of some Bolognese pasta to satisfy your taste buds lies in the sauce, as in the case of most pasta recipes.
The bolognese sauce is a very popular and used in Italian cuisine for many dishes. The same sauce can be used to prepare lasagna bolognese, spaghetti or any other pasta we like.
How to make bolognese pasta
1. Boil the spaghetti in salted water as indicated on the package, then pass through a stream of cold water and allow to drain through a strainer.
2. Fry the minced meat in a frying pan heated with oil. Add finely chopped onion and garlic, bell pepper and diced mushrooms, pasta and tomato juice. Season with a glass of basil and oregano knife, a pinch of salt and pepper. Let it simmer for 20-25 minutes, until the sauce binds.
3. The bolognese pasta sauce matches the taste with salt and is served immediately with the cooked spaghetti.
4. To add flavor to these Bolognese pasta, you can sprinkle a little Parmesan cheese on top and a few fresh basil leaves.
Pasta with au gratin - Recipes
WHY SHOULD WE CONSUME KONJAC?
- are water-soluble fibers. We hear all the time that we need to eat fiber. Why? Because there are some ballast substances that are not absorbed by the body but regulate intestinal transit, reduce the risk of diabetes and heart disease, solve troublesome problems such as constipation. Konjac as water-soluble fiber creates a gel in the stomach that gives a feeling of satiety for a long time. Therefore, they are perfect for maintaining weight in diets.
- As a conscientious soluble fiber, konjac slows down the absorption of sugar, so it helps regulate blood sugar, reducing the concentration of cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood.
- an important detail: it has a almost zero caloric intake. About 6 calories per gram. So they can be consumed in as many quantities as you want. The question is: can you? The truth is that it gives a quick feeling of satiety, so even if you want, you will not consume large quantities.
- does not contain gluten & # 8211 people who do not tolerate it, can use konjac as a substitute in the daily diet.
provides vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D, & amp E) and some minerals (copper, zinc, iron and magnesium) (source: https://casutalaurei.ro/konjac-6-motive-sa we consume them /)
Ingredient:for 4 people
200 gr of konjac paste
120 gr of normal pasta - small coquillettes
1 can of natural tone (140 gr drained)
300 ml of homemade tomato sauce - recipe here
2 tablespoons sour cream
80 g of grated cheese
Method of preparation:
Wash the konjac pasta well under running water.
Boil them in hot salted water for 2 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Boil the other pasta in salted water for the indicated time. Drain them and set aside.
In a bowl, mix the tuna with the egg and sour cream. Add the tomato sauce, freshly chopped basil and 2 tablespoons of grated cheese.
You need the following ingredients:
Here's how to do it:
1. Boil the pasta in an open bowl for about 10-15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, prepare a sauce of butter, flour and milk.
3. Mix it with the yolk and sour cream, beating until smooth.
4. Remove the pasta, drain and mix with the prepared mixture.
5. Put everything in a pan greased with butter and sprinkled with breadcrumbs and put it in the oven to au gratin.
6. 10 minutes before it is ready, sprinkle on top of the shaved sweater.
Pasta gratin is an excellent choice for the dinner of the little one and the whole family because the starch in the pasta will help you sleep better. The total preparation time is one hour.
Discover the series of tuna recipes which will delight both novices in the kitchen and experienced ones. With these tuna recipes you will learn how to prepare tuna salad, tuna pasta and many other goodies!
Food type +
- Aperitifs (247)
- Drinks (60)
- Soups (61)
- Desserts (362)
- Dishes (678)
- Seals (75)
- Masonry and bricklaying (12)
- Salads (195)
- Sauces (66)
- Soups (121)
- Bread (18)
- Mamaliga (6)
- Finger Food (413)
Method of preparation +
After season +
The main ingredient -
- Meat (469)
- Fruit (374)
- Dairy products (500)
- Vegetables (942)
- Fish (102)
- Salmon (38)
- Ton (24)
- Trout (6)
- Pike (4)
- Salau (5)
- Macro (5)
- Dorada (1)
- Pangasius (1)
- Sleep (2)
- Mackerel (1)
- Crap (5)
Preparation time +
By origin +
- Romanesti (113)
- Italian (168)
- Greek (19)
- American (39)
- Bulgaria (2)
- French (26)
- Chinese (19)
- Indian (22)
- Turkish (17)
- Mexican (12)
- Spanish (8)
- Hungarian (2)
After the occasion +
After meal time +
Other features +
Salad with tuna and feta cheese is a very easy preparation, both for digestion and in the preparation method. The tone can be entered in.
Potato fish is the favorite dish of the British and not for nothing. I invite you to try fish with au gratin vegetables, a recipe from.
Easter can be great at convincing kids to eat. In addition, they help you prepare both hot and cold food. Introducing you.
Fish should not be missing from the child's diet. Doctors recommend that the little one eat at least twice a week.
Tuna salad with vegetables will soon become your child's favorite, due to the tasty taste and healthy and full of ingredients.
Summer salad with spinach and mushrooms is the ideal choice for a healthy and nutritious dinner, especially if you offer your child and.
Stuffed lemons are another special Qbebe proposal for moms and dwarfs. A satisfying, tasty and healthy appetizer, stuffed lemons.
One of my favorite recipes, tuna and gorgonzola cake is a good choice if you have a little greedy treasure by your side.
Tuna pasta is a clever combination of one of children's favorite foods, pasta, with another beneficial food - tuna.
Tagaliatelle pasta with tuna is an important source of fiber, fatty acids, protein, vitamin D and vitamin B12. For moms who.