We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Peeled and chopped onions and garlic are put to the test, with a little oil in the wonderful bowl from Zepter;) for approx. 5 minutes. Then add the carrot and julienned kapia pepper, donut paste, zuchini, peeled, sliced zucchini, donut paste and olives, leaving to cook for approx. Add pasta, uncooked caution and a cup of water! Season with Panacris flavored salt, then cook over medium heat, covered until the needle on the thermal control reaches the green area, about 10 minutes. Turn off the heat, set the pot aside and leave for approx. 30 minutes, in fact, until the needle on the thermal control reaches the brown area;)
I didn't think pasta was tasty without meat;) Now I can confirm that they are just as tasty!
Spor and good appetite;)
Pasta au gratin (video recipe)
Mix the pasta with the bechamel sauce and the tomatoes and then add the chicken pieces. I invite you today to a delicious lunch for the whole family: pasta with chicken and sour cream! Meanwhile, boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package and then drain it. Over the vegetables I added the pasta, milk and grated cheese and I left a little on the fire until the cheese melted, about 5. PASTA COLORED WITH TOMATO SAUCE, GARLIC AND BASIL.
PASTA BUDINCA WITH VEGETABLES AND TOMATO SAUCE. Mix the vegetables with the chopped fish with a knife, put this sauce over the pasta and mix.
Pasta with avocado sauce
If you only have 15 minutes to prepare a healthy portion of food for your loved ones, you can try this Mediterranean pasta recipe with avocado sauce. It is very easy to prepare, and the tastes that combine will make you feel like in a place on the shores of the Mediterranean.
Ingredients for pasta with avocado sauce:
255 grams of pasta (gluten free if you want)
1-2 cloves of garlic to taste
1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
1-2 tablespoons of lemon juice
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1 medium ripe avocado, pitted
1/4 & # 8211 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
freshly ground black pepper
lemon peel for serving
4 steps to prepare pasta with avocado sauce:
1. Heat a pot of water, in which you added salt. When the water starts to boil, add the pasta and leave it according to the instructions on the package.
2. While the pasta is cooking, you can start preparing the sauce. In a food processor, combine the pre-cleaned garlic, the washed basil leaves and mix until well combined.
3. Add the lemon juice, olive oil, the pulp of a baked avocado, 1 tablespoon of water and pass everything until you get a homogeneous composition, cleaning the walls of the bowl from time to time. If the avocado sauce is too thick, you can add a little more oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Drain the pasta and put it back in the pot. Add the avocado sauce and mix until combined. You can lightly reheat the pasta if it has cooled or serve it at room temperature.
Due to the fact that the avocado fruit oxidizes quickly after being cut, it is best to serve the sauce immediately. If you have leftover sauce, transfer it to an airtight container and store it in the refrigerator for a day.
Pasta colored with vegetables and & ldquofantome & rdquo of white cheese
Nutritionists say that at a table you should have as many colors as possible. Here's how this plate would please any rascal. It leaves your mouth watering, it's colorful, what's more. you can't resist them!
- 2 cans of White Calcica Cheese & ldquo praline & rdquo 108g
- 250g wholemeal pasta (after & # 259 preferred & # 259)
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- & frac12 small onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 zucchini
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- olive oil
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 0.5l milk
Method of preparation:
1. Boil the pasta and drain according to the instructions on the package
2. Cut the onion and garlic into small pieces and fry them in a little olive oil.
3. When the onion starts to soften, add the sliced peppers
4. After the peppers are slightly softened, add zucchini cut in half into rounds and cherry tomatoes in half.
5. Leave it on the fire for a few minutes, then remove the vegetables in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of flour and 0.5l of milk to the juice left. Stir continuously to avoid lumps.
6. Add 8-10 pieces of Milk Core, season with salt and pepper to taste and mix until it starts to thicken.
7. Place the pasta on a plate, cover them with the sauce obtained and vegetables.
8. Decorate the plate with the rest of the Milk Core pieces
Discover other recipes on Fanbranza.ro!
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
Top 5 pasta recipes (from 8 months)
First of all, we need to know that pasta, especially wholemeal flour, CONTAINING complex carbohydrates, selenium, potassium, magnesium and are a good source of iron, vegetable protein, vitamin A, E, Fand B. Also, the high content of fiber gives the body satiety, and the fact that we stick to one portion (and not two, as in the case of white pasta) is again an advantage - the digestive system is not annoyed and will function in normal parameters.
Then, it should be mentioned that the wrong preparation of pasta leads to an unjustified increase in blood sugar. So here are some tricks for proper cooking maneuvers:
• Boil 100 g of pasta in a liter of water
• Boiled pasta should not be rinsed with cold water because it loses its taste
• Pasta is served immediately
• Do not add any oil to the boiling water because, in the end, the pasta will no longer absorb the sauce and will not combine the flavors.
• Pasta will not stick if mixed as soon as it has been boiled.
You can read more about pasta here.
We have one day a week when we eat pasta and, I admit, we prefer the simple ones with cherry tomatoes, fresh basil and grated Parmesan on top, but below I leave you for inspiration 5 delicious recipes!
1. Pasta with broccoli (from 10 months) & # 8211 a simple, tasty and healthy pasta recipe that will accustom the little ones to green foods, especially since broccoli is rich in vitamins, soluble fiber and minerals.
2. Pasta with ripe fruit and dates (from 9 months) & # 8211 an honorable dessert with pasta! Dates are used as a sweetener for the youngest members of the family.
3. Fun Easter (from 1 year old) & # 8211 one of the most successful pasta recipes in our family, especially since the little ones are delighted with the colors they find.
5. Pasta & # 8222The girl in the corner & # 8221 or pasta with tuna (from 1 year) & # 8211 recipe contains some details regarding the type of tuna bought, but also some tips to follow in their preparation. Success guaranteed!
How to paint Easter eggs
As children, we are used to sitting next to our mother or grandmother on the Saturday before Easter, when they are used to giving color and magic to holiday eggs.
How to paint Easter eggs
But there are some tricks, which if you haven't learned over time and you still have unpleasant surprises with Easter eggs, we will reveal them to you.
- buy fresh eggs! But to check this it is good to immerse them in water. The old ones will rise to the surface, the fresh ones will fall to the bottom
- after you have checked the freshness of the eggs, leave them in the fridge for 2-3 days, before boiling, so that they can peel more easily and not be sticky.
- in order not to break during cooking, take them out of the fridge the night before. It is good to stay at room temperature for at least 4 hours.
- wash the eggs with water and detergent and then rinse with a solution of water and vinegar in equal amounts, to catch the color as well as possible
- In a large pot, but shallow, put eggs to boil in a single layer in cold water. Boil them for 12-15 minutes to be strong!
- if you do not like to paint eggs with paint from the store, choose a natural option. You can get red eggs by boiling them in red onion peel juice or beet juice. You get beautifully colored eggs with the help of carrots, orange, spinach and coffee. You will definitely have the finest eggs.
- try the food coloring variant. Healthier than a regular paint, food coloring can give a unique shade to Easter eggs. These are left in the water for a few hours in which a few drops of dye have been applied!
- if you paint the paint from the store, apart from the instructions on the envelope, you must know that vinegar is added to it when boiling
- after you have colored the eggs, grease them with a little oil, for gloss
- whichever option you choose, the moment of painting the eggs must be a special one, so let the children help you or at least your partner.
- for some beautiful eggs, try to draw various patterns on the paint or even stick themed pictures on them.
6 Zepter Romania Easter recipes perfect for Easter lunch
A successful Easter lunch is about a delicious menu, but also about speed and simplicity in the kitchen. The first Cooking Class by Zepter Romania workshop brings a selection of 6 recipes suitable for the Easter meal, tasty, good-looking and easy to cook recipes, which will be to the liking of both the family and the guests. Everything is simple, practical and immediately applicable, because Zepter is primarily about utility and simplifying life.
A bottle of mashed tomatoes
Put all the ingredients (except oil and spices) in the cold Zepter bowl. The heat source is averaged for 5 minutes after which it is reduced to a minimum and kept for about 20 minutes. At the end, add the oil, basil and freshly ground pepper.
Cut the eggplant in half and place in the cold bowl with the peel on the base. The heat source is given to the medium until the indicator needle of the thermal control reaches half of the green area. Turn off the source and leave for about 10 minutes with the lid on. Remove the eggplants from the bowl, remove the core with a spoon and let it drain in a strainer.
Then, put the drained eggplant, onion and oil in the Micsy container and mix everything with the multicooker.
- Steak with orange sauce and basmati rice
mix spices: cinnamon, turmeric, ginger, garlic powder
The chicken breast is massaged with the spice mix, then placed in the cold frying pan, and the heat source is set to medium for 5 minutes. During this time, make orange juice with More Juice Press. After 5 minutes, turn the breast, add the juice, mustard and chili pepper, and the heat source is given for at least 10 minutes. Add the honey and turn off the source, then leave for another 15 minutes.
Put a measure of rice with two measures of boiling water on medium heat source. When the indicator needle is in the middle of the green area, stop the source and leave it with the lid on for 15 minutes.
Pour the water and vinegar into a Zepter bowl. On top of the bowl is placed another perforated bowl in which are placed defatted white eggs. Put the lid on and let it steam for 10 minutes.
Crepe paper cut into 15 & # 21515 cm squares and lightly moisten. Each egg is completely folded in paper and remains so for about 3 minutes, until the paper dries. Unwrap the eggs and grease them with oil.
Heat a grill pan at medium source until the indicator needle enters the green area of the dry dial thermocontrol. Place the steak in the bowl, press lightly with a fork, put the lid on and leave for 1.5 minutes. Turn on the other side and leave for 1.5 minutes.
Turn off the source and leave with the lid on for 5 minutes. Then remove the steak and let it rest.
During this time, put the sliced mushrooms and the green pepper in the bowl and let the heat source on for 5 minutes. Add 2 tablespoons of ricotta and 4 tablespoons of mascarpone, mix and stop the source. Leave for another 2-3 minutes.
A lamb knuckle
Mix of Mediterranean plants & # 8211 thyme, rosemary
Spice mix - to taste (paprika, turmeric, hot peppers / chili, cumin, fennel)
Season the lamb well with the Mediterranean mix, then place it in the bowl, without adding any fat. Place the cleaned, washed and cut vegetables next to the lamb, cover and leave for 5 minutes at medium temperature. Then reduce the source to the minimum temperature so that everything is prepared slowly, in its own juice for 75 minutes. The vessel is shaken from time to time. After 75 minutes, lift the dish off the heat source and leave it covered for another 15 minutes. In the last 15 minutes of preparation, you can easily pour a little rose wine (it is not necessary because in Zepter dishes everything can be cooked without the addition of liquids, in its own juice). Serve with green onions and radishes.
About Zepter International
Zepter International is a multibrand company that produces, sells and distributes exclusive consumer goods of the highest quality worldwide, mainly through its own network of sales consultants, but also through exclusive stores.
Mr. Philip Zepter is not only the founder of the company, but also the founder of the Zepter philosophy - a philosophy of healthy lifestyle and perfection aimed at maintaining the health of current and future generations and solving ecological problems.
Zepter's wide range of products includes: medical products, cosmetics, artistic home accessories, home sanitation and home security products, banking, insurance and telecommunications, as well as luxury products.
6 pasta sauces
6 of the countless recipes in which pasta can be combined with tasty sauces. Some of these sauces are prepared in less than 5 minutes.
Pasta with tofu and mushrooms
Pasta recipe with tofu and mushrooms with sauce seasoned with marjoram, basil and oregano
Pasta with lentils and red peppers
Pasta recipe with lentils and red peppers, seasoned with oregano
Pasta with fried vegetables
Pasta with fried vegetables, prepared with lasagnette and various vegetables: eggplant, zucchini, yellow pepper, red and red onions, seasoned with basil and green parsley
Pasta with vegetable puree from Barilla
Thus, the capricious little ones, who do not like vegetables, end up benefiting from important nutrients. And not anyway, but even having fun, because the new Piccolini pasta is not only small, to their size, but also cheerfully colored in the fresh and natural colors of vegetables!
In three variants, for small and large gourmets, the new Barilla Piccolini pasta with vegetable puree are a delight for pasta lovers, whether small or large, and are available in the following variants:
- Mini Penne Rigate with zucchini and spinach
- Mini Butterflies with pumpkin and carrots
- Striped Mini Pipes with tomatoes and carrots
Barilla Piccolini mini butterfly - small pasta, in the shape of futures, with carrot and pumpkin puree, vegetables that give them a delicate pale yellow color - colorful butterflies in each plate!
Stretcher Small Striped Pens Mini - Pasta with spinach and zucchini puree, which imprints a healthy color of fresh garden green.
Barilla Piccolini mini Pipe Rigate - enormous miniature pleasure, with bright red from tomatoes and carrots.
Barilla Piccolini mini-pastas are prepared with fresh vegetables, 100% natural, rich in vitamins, with 25% fine vegetable puree, without additives and without artificial colors. They are present on all shelves of supermarkets and supermarkets.
Pasta with peppers and onions
The first recipe on the blog this year will be one prepared for the winter holidays. Our child received a visit from her colleague and best friend. Two kids at the table, so we're cooking pasta. What the little ones usually want to eat, if not pizza, then pasta.
And when you have two children at the table and one wants pasta with tomato sauce and another with cheese, you make them pasta with vegetables, right? Pasta with peppers and red onions. The outcome? Two super satisfied children who asked me to put them on the plate and portion number two. Mother? And she's happy, the meal ended successfully, without & # 8220I don't want that & # 8221, & # 8220I don't eat & # 8221, & # 8220I don't like it & # 8230 & # 8221 or whatever.
It is true that Easter convinces the little ones quite quickly. But what do you do if they also have vegetables? A little harder to convince. I took a book with recipes and showed them some appetizing pictures, I told them about what the dish will look like, what it will contain, what the taste is and how we will put it on the plate. I'm not saying they shouldn't be tasty, but how can you go wrong with lightly pan-fried vegetables.
What vegetables did I choose this time: finely chopped red onions, colorful peppers (red, green and yellow) and olives. I put them in very little oil and left them on the fire for 1-2 minutes, until they soften easily. I seasoned the vegetables with salt, pepper, and lemon juice to taste, and at the end I added the cooked pasta and a little of the water in which they boiled. I mixed them lightly and took them off the heat.
I placed the pasta nicely on the plates, because the food must look good to complete the taste and I invited the girls to the table. & # 8220What looks good, can we eat? & # 8221, & # 8220I'm very good & # 8221, and all this from two children who didn't really want to change their favorite pasta with the new ones I proposed.