- Dish type
- No-bake cheesecake
This cheesecake is a little different from your average cheesecake. Feel free to substitute in any fruit filling you prefer.
12 people made this
IngredientsMakes: 1 23cm round cheesecake
- 250g hob nob biscuits, crushed
- 100g unsalted butter, melted
- 450g cream cheese
- 200g caster sugar
- 475ml double cream
- 600g tinned black cherry fruit filling
- 200g hob nob biscuits, crushed
MethodPrep:30min ›Cook:20min ›Extra time:4hr chilling › Ready in:4hr50min
- In a bowl, mix together 250g hob nob crumbs with melted butter until evenly mixed. Press into the base and 5cm up the sides of a 23cm round springform tin, chill for 15 minutes
- In a large bowl, cream together cream cheese and sugar. Set aside. In a separate bowl, whip cream until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour half of the cheese mixture over the hob nob base. Top with half the fruit filling and spread evenly. Sprinkle 200g hob nob crumbs on top and repeat cheese and fruit layers. Chill in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight before unmoulding and serving.