- Dish type
- Fruit desserts
- Apple crumble
Microwave apple crumble makes an irresistible dessert and is ready in literally minutes. You can use any other tinned fruit or fruit filling you desire to make various different crumbles.
51 people made this
- 1 tin apple filling, or apple slices
- 50g butter
- 60g porridge oats
- 4 tablespoons plain flour
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 110g dark brown soft sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- custard, cream or ice cream to serve
MethodPrep:1min ›Cook:5min ›Ready in:6min
- Spread apple slices or filling in a 18cm wide pie dish.
- Put the butter in a bowl. Melt it on medium in the microwave for 40 seconds.
- Stir in oats, flour, coconut, dark brown soft sugar and cinnamon. Spread evenly on top of apple. Microwave it on High for 5 minutes.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes. Serve with custard, cream or ice cream.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(2)
Reviews in English (2)
this was amazing! the only slight changes i made was to chop up two apples with a tablespoon of sugar, dash of cinnamon and stew them till soft in a saucepan beforehand since i didnt have apple filling and i like my apples very soft. plus i popped the dish under the grill for a minute to crisp and brown the top. thankyou for a great recipe.-22 Jan 2011
this was DELICIOUS! could of done with some milk, but i wasn't bothered to measure the butter, didn't add the dissected coconut and no cinnamon .... but turned out exceptional.-19 Apr 2014