- Dish type
- Frozen desserts
- Ice cream cakes
My family aren't big on Christmas pudding so we opt for ice cream cakes. For a festive touch, you can make it in a tree shaped mould.
3 people made this
- 1 litre vanilla ice cream, slightly melted
- mint chocolate bars or biscuits, crushed
- 1 litre chocolate ice cream, slightly melted
- 200g berries of your choice (frozen or fresh)
- mint leaves and berries to garnish
- icing sugar to serve
MethodPrep:20min ›Cook:5hr ›Ready in:5hr20min
- Mix slightly melted vanilla ice cream into crushed mint chocolate bars or biscuits. Put into plastic lined tin or mould. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Mix slightly melted chocolate ice cream with berries. Place on top of vanilla ice cream. Freeze at least 2 hours.
- To serve, top with berries, mint leaves and a dusting of icing sugar.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(1)
Reviews in English (2)
Hi, this looks and sounds genius! Just a quick question, would you pop the dessert out of it's mould/tin to serve? And if so, is this tricky?-08 Apr 2013