We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A delicious dish with chicken and Porto wine from Portuguese cuisine ... a real delight.
Recipe from the book "A meal on a plate" from Reader's Digest.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1.5 kg grilled chicken, cut into eight and without skin, I replaced with two large pieces of chicken breast
- 150 ml of Porto or Madeira wine
- 150 ml dry red wine
- 400 gr canned tomatoes ... I used Cirio pasta and some tomatoes,
- 2 carrots cut into long strips,
- juice from a medium orange
- 500 gr new potatoes cut into quarters
- 120 gr diced boiled ham
- 60 gr green olives filled with oranges (I left them for decoration) and I replaced them with black olives.
- 500 gr created cabbage cut into wide strips
- orange slices for garnish
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Portuguese chicken:
1. Heat the oil in a pan and brown the chicken for ten minutes on both sides. Remove the chicken to a plate and set aside. Drain the fat.
2. Pour the Porto or Madeira wine and the red wine into the pan and cook for three minutes. Add the tomatoes, potatoes, orange juice and ham and bring to a boil.
3. When they boil, put the chicken back in the pan.
4. Reduce heat and simmer for about 40 minutes.
5. When the chicken is cooked, add the olives and cabbage and leave for another ten minutes.
6. The chicken is served on a heated plate garnished with lettuce leaves and orange slices.
Incredibly good potatoes & # 8211 the simplest, cheapest and tastiest food that will always be appreciated!
Today we offer you a recipe for delicious Portuguese-style potatoes. They are very fragrant, soft and juicy, perfect as a garnish for meat or fish, but can also be served as a main course with salads or pickles. The potatoes are prepared with the shell, so they are very appetizing and beautiful. Try this simple and extremely tasty recipe!
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the potatoes well and boil them until they are ready.
2. Meanwhile, peel the garlic and cut it into small pieces. Grease the pan with butter and sprinkle with garlic.
3. Drain the potatoes and place in a tray in a single layer, pressing them with a spatula to unravel. Put a piece of butter in the middle of each potato or sprinkle with olive oil.
4. Season with salt, pepper and rosemary to taste.
5. Bake the potatoes in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
How to increase the humidity in the incubator
If the poultry farmer has an expensive programmable incubator, he can set the desired humidity, temperature and number of turns of the eggs per day.
But what if there's just a cheap "fan basket" or a home incubator in an old fridge or plastic box made of foam? In the latter cases, you can only increase the area from which the water will evaporate by placing a tub full of water in the incubator. Or two. In the foam box, you can pour water into the bottom of the box.
The recommended spraying of eggs to increase the humidity will be effective only with an external fan. But for the spray the owner will have to open the incubator.
If the incubator is "half automatic" with a built-in fan, then it is simply dangerous to spray something inside, as water can enter the electrical system and more than enough water can be poured into it. In this case, the "heating" of the incubator helps. The more such an incubator is isolated from the environment, the higher the humidity in it. But up to 80% can not be raised. Yes, and they don't really need it.
In stand-alone incubators without an automatic determinant, the humidity is calculated from the table according to the temperature difference between the & quotuscate & quot and & quotumede & quot. A & quotumed & quot; thermometer is a thermometer whose lower tip is wrapped in a cloth wick. The other end of the wick is lowered into a container of water.
If the incubator is large enough, you can put a container of hot water in it to increase the humidity. But this will lead to an increase in temperature, which can damage the chicks.
Heating or overheating of hatching eggs
It's important! The openings through which the air exchange takes place must remain open.
To reduce the humidity, it will be enough to reduce the & quotolloll & quot of the water or to remove the & quotizolation & quot.
Lost: on board the ship, at the time of the sinking, were 100,000 kilograms of gold, 400 bars of Mexican silver and almost 500,000 "pieces of eight" or Spanish dollars.
The remains of the Merchant Royal are known as one of the richest shipwrecks ever. The ship left the New World in 1641, loaded with 100,000 pounds of gold, 400 Mexican silver bars, coins and thousands of precious stones. In total, a transport estimated to be worth $ 1.3 billion today. The ship was caught in a storm and was believed to have landed off the coast of Cornwall, England.
Ingredients for the chicken recipe on salt
Cooking time: 1 hour 30 mins
- 1 chicken about 1.2 kg
- 1 kg coarse salt
- & # 8531 teaspoon ground pepper
- half a teaspoon of thyme
- half a teaspoon of paprika
Cinnamon (cinnamon) is often used in Portuguese desserts (desserts), but also in many other dishes, which is not very common in the rest of European cuisines. The Portuguese put a little cinnamon in some chicken soups and stews, and the taste buds of a stranger can hardly discover the secret ingredient of the special taste. But certainly the most famous Portuguese dish over which the cinnamon puts its aromatic imprint is Pastel de Nata.
Cinnamon (cinnamon) is often used in Portuguese desserts (desserts), but also in many other dishes, which is not very common in the rest of European cuisines. The Portuguese put a little cinnamon in some chicken soups and stews, and the taste buds of a stranger can hardly discover the secret ingredient of the special taste. But certainly the most well-known Portuguese dish over which cinnamon puts its aromatic imprint is Pastel de Nata.
Portuguese Cabbage and Bean Soup Recipes
In this delicious traditional Portuguese soup, cabbage takes the place of honor. The traditional recipe usually requires linguiça, a smoked sausage and paprika, which is hard to find. We use low-fat Kielbasa turkey, with the same smoky taste, without all the calories. The smoky taste also comes from the smoked paprika.
Kale has become a "super-food" trend and not for nothing. At only 33 calories per cup, it is rich in vitamins A, C and K, folic acid and fiber.
Portuguese soup and beans
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 50 minutes
- Serve 6
- 10 ml (2 teaspoons) olive oil
- 175 g (3/4 cup) kielbasa with smoked turkey low fat, chopped 1 large chopped
- yellow onion 1 stalk of celery, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic,
- chopped 1.5 L (6 cups) (2 cups) (500 ml) water
- 250 g (1 cup) ham, thicker stems and chopped leaves (about 2 l / 8 oz) or 2 packs (300 g / 10 ounces), frozen and thawed
- 350 g (1.5 cup) red potatoes cut into 1 cm (1/2 in) pieces
- 2 ml (1/2 teaspoon)) smoked paprika
- 2 ml (1/2 teaspoon) red pepper sauce
- 1 ml (1/4 teaspoon) salt
- 350 g (1.5 cup) boiled or red beans or cannellini beans rinsed and drained.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the kielbasa and let it boil completely for about five minutes. Sit in a bowl.
- Add the onion and celery to the pan and cook until delicate, about five to six minutes. Add the garlic and cook for a minute.
- Put the kielbasa back in the pan and add the broth, water and ash. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce to medium-low heat. Cover and simmer until the cabbage begins to simmer, about 10 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, paprika, red pepper sauce and salt. Simmer covered, until potatoes and cabbage are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Add the beans and cook to heat for about five minutes.
- Nutritional information per serving:
204 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 30 g carbohydrates, 14 g protein, 5 g fiber, 10 mg cholesterol, 554 mg sodium, 109 mg calcium.
Pizza with chicken and mushrooms
3. Spread the tomato sauce evenly over the pizza tops.
4. Cut the chicken pieces into thin strips and pour the sauce over them. Heat the oil and fry the chicken for 3 minutes, stirring. Remove from heat.
5. Cook the garlic and mushrooms for 4 minutes, season with salt and pepper.
6. Place the chicken and mushrooms on the pizza tops, then sprinkle with cheese and onion. Keep this quick pizza in the oven for 12 minutes. Decorate with arugula leaves. Serve pizza with chicken and mushrooms immediately.
2 tops of pizza
80ml of tomato sauce
2 pieces of boiled chicken
60ml of barbecue sauce
45ml of oil
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
250g of mushrooms, halved
salt and pepper
250g of mozzarella
2-3 green onions, finely chopped
a few leaves of arugula for garnish
PORTUGUESE LIVER LIVER (multicooker)
This food is traditionally very spicy and is served with toast. In my version, it is medium spicy, cooked at the Tefal One Pot multicooker for speed and flavor, and, I admit, I served it with creamy polenta. You can also adapt the recipe for other multicooker models, and you can freely improvise on the garnish.
The sauce is fine and creamy, and the livers are soft, tender, melt in your mouth! I used many spices, but you can find them all on SpiceHub and you can buy them with a 10% discount, using the code SH10.
With all the preparation, the liver is cooked in about 30 minutes, so it's the kind of fast food you can prepare for lunch or dinner, even when you're in a hurry or very hungry!
250 ml cooking cream
1 tablespoon hot pepper (optional)
1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes or to taste
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 bunch of parsley
I heated the pot in Brown mode, added the butter and oil, then hardened the chopped onion and pepper for 2-3 minutes. I cleaned the livers and seasoned them well with all the spices listed above, then I added them to the pot and continued to fry the mixture for another 5 minutes. I added water, cream (I used a very light version, with 4% fat), crushed garlic, ajvar, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, passata and bay leaves. I tasted, adjusted salt and pepper, then set the Stew program for 13 minutes.
At the end of the program I manually depressurized and checked the consistency of the sauce: a little too liquid, so I programmed the multicooker for 10 minutes on Bake (you can also use Brown), until the sauce reached the ideal consistency.
I transferred the livers to a pan and sprinkled chopped green parsley over them.
You can serve it with hot bread, toast, polenta, puree, rice or even pasta, depending on what you want! I go well with any of these gaskets.
Minodora Croitoru, Br & # 259ila
Re & # 539et & # 259 for release to the fish
Photo: Practically in the kitchen Mihai Nicolae3-4 por & # 539ii
Preparation: 25 minutes
Boiling: 15 minutes
Baking: 45 minutes
- 1.5 kg crap f & # 259r & # 259 cap
- 250 g onion & # 259
- 250 g oil
- 2 kg ro & # 537ii
- 100 ml white wine
- 50 g f & # 259in & # 259
- p & # 259trunjel verde
- 50 g tomato paste
Preg & # 259te & # 537ti a & # 537a:
Clean the scales, remove the intestines and wash with cold water. Season with salt and pepper and stir fry halfway in a pan with well-heated oil. Remove the leftover oil from the clean onion and remove the clean onion. & # 537and stir continuously.
When the flour has reached the straw-yellow color, quench it with broth and white wine. Ro & # 537iile op & # 259re & # 537ti, le pee & # 539i de pieli & # 539e, le tai & icircn jum & # 259t & # 259 & # 539i & # 537i le draina u & # 537or zeama ele ele. Add the juice to the sauce from onions, flour, broth, wine and mix well. The tomatoes are cut into long thin slices. Put the pieces on the plate in the sauce prepared from the tray, and put the slices of tomatoes on top. Put the tray in the oven for about 20 minutes. After removing the leaves from the oven, sprinkle with chopped green parsley.