We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
To get an idea of what such a sauce contains, I took the jar of pasta from the pantry and looked at its label. Then I came to the conclusion that I want to make two kinds of sauces: one with pecorino and one with mushrooms. So I started making the basic sauce ... first of all I used the food processor, which I consider very helpful, especially when we make cans for the winter. I heated the olive oil, peeled the onion, cut it into quarters and chopped it on the robot. A finely chopped onion will come out. Heat the onion in oil, add the chopped pepper to the food processor and let it cook. Wash the tomatoes, grow them on top of the cross and put them in boiling water for a minute, until the peel cracks and comes off easily. Peel a squash, grate it and add to the onion and hot pepper. Leave on the fire for about an hour and a half. Add the crushed garlic, the basil leaves passed for a few seconds through the robot or coarsely chopped, salt and pepper, sugar, tomato paste, hot pepper sauce as spicy as you want. Leave on the fire for another 30 minutes.
Divide the sauce into two approximately equal parts, and in the one you want to make with pecorino cheese, put the vertical robot for a minute to bring a little finesse to the sauce. Add the cheese half on a grater with small holes and half on the grater with large holes (to feel slightly larger pieces of cheese). Put the sauce on the fire again and let it boil for another 10-15 minutes. Be sure to taste and add salt, pepper, sugar to taste ...
For the other half of the sauce: wash the mushrooms and cut them into slices. Cook in 50 ml of olive oil, then add to the remaining sauce. Leave it on the fire for another 20-30 minutes. Put the hot sauces in sterilized jars, put lids and leave them covered in beds until the next day. We immediately served a portion of pasta ... Good luck !!!
Pasta with cauliflower sauce
The pasta recipe with cauliflower sauce is extremely easy to prepare, but also very delicious. The idea of a cauliflower sauce in a pasta recipe may seem strange, but I assure you that you will love it.
I really like pasta, I mean seriously, who doesn't like it? Always try to find new ways to cook them so that I don't get bored of the same recipe, and this time, the cauliflower sauce is the star. What the? How? Cauliflower sauce in a pasta recipe? Yes Yes! Stay calm and do not squint, I know that many of you may not like cauliflower, but "I swear on red" that you will not even taste it. Okay, maybe a little, but it's buuuuun!
The first time I saw this recipe at Teo (Teo & # 8217s kitchen) and I decided to try it myself. I never would have thought that a cauliflower sauce would go so well in a pasta recipe.
It turned out much tastier and more interesting than I expected. If you make this recipe and you get more sauce, know that it can be stored very well in the refrigerator in a jar for a few days. And the coolest thing (to put it in modern terms) is that the sauce goes well with a piece of meat.
I honestly tell you, I'm thinking of making it for Easter, putting a little freshly grated horseradish in it and eating it with boiled eggs and homemade ham instead of the classic horseradish sauce, which is made with cream . It would be a lighter version, so to speak.
Noh, let's get to work and show you how you can make some tasty pasta with cauliflower sauce!
1 large chopped onion
3 cloves of garlic
3-4 tablespoons olive oil
100 ml. milk (you can use vegan milk if you are fasting or vegan)
200 gr. pasta of your choice (I chose fusilli gluten free Pasta D & # 8217oro)
salt and pepper (to taste)
Optional: 1-2 handfuls of boiled green peas
Cut the cauliflower into smaller bunches and wash them under running water. Boil the cauliflower with a pinch of salt for 15-20 minutes until soft.
Put water to boil in another pot and boil your favorite pasta according to the instructions on the package.
Meanwhile, sauté the onion, cut into scales or finely, for 3-4 minutes, until it becomes soft, then add the crushed garlic and sauté everything for another 1 minute, stirring frequently so as not to burn.
If you use green peas in this recipe, boil it for 6-7 minutes in a small pot, at the same time as you boil the pasta and cauliflower, to save time.
After the cauliflower bunches have boiled, take them out with a spatula and place them in a bowl. Keep some of the water they boiled in because you will need it when you make the sauce.
Put the cauliflower in a blender with the onion and hardened garlic, add a little milk and mix. If the sauce is not creamy enough, add it little by little from the water in which he boiled the cauliflower.
Match the taste with salt and pepper.
At this point, the pasta should already be cooked. Strain them, then put them back in the same pot in which they boiled. Add the cauliflower sauce over them, the boiled green peas, then mix. Taste and see if it still needs to be seasoned.
Subscribe to our newsletter! You will receive news, prescription, quick menus, information for your health!
GoostoMix is a platform that presents and recommends a series of useful devices in the kitchen of modern man, active and with an interest in health and nutrition. We offer tips for a balanced diet, easy-to-follow recipes and information on ingredients that can be used to bring taste and nutrients to the daily menu.
Marinated cheeses for winter: 2 simple and tasty recipes that can be prepared by anyone.
Ghebele are very tasty and fragrant forest mushrooms, from which a lot of dishes can be prepared. Today we suggest you try 2 light recipes for marinated ghebe, so you can enjoy the unmistakable taste and aroma in winter. Ghebele is very simple and easy to prepare, just boil them and add vinegar and spices to taste. You will get a delicious snack, which can be served with onions or you can prepare various salads. Enjoy them with pleasure.
INGREDIENTS FOR MARINADE IN 2 GLASSES OF WATER
& # 8211 a knife tip of lemon salt
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Boil the mushrooms 3 times for 15 minutes.
2. Put the mushrooms in the strainer each time and wash them so that they become lighter in color.
3. Then boil the marinade for 5 minutes, pour it into jars and staple the jars.
& # 8211 9% vinegar (1 tablespoon to a 5 l jar)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Boil the mushrooms for 1.5-2 hours until they are ready.
2. Drain the water, wash the mushrooms and pour clean water on top, add spices to taste, salt, sugar and vinegar.
3. Before boiling the mushrooms a second time, you need to measure how many mushrooms fit in a 0.5 l jar, so you know how much vinegar to use.
4. Boil the mushrooms for 15 minutes, put them in sterilized jars, cover them with sterilized lids and staple them.
Note:if desired, you can sterilize the mushroom jars before stapling them.
Pasta with white sauce
Pasta with white sauce: a very quick and delicious recipe. It is a recipe that I often use when I want to prepare something quick but good. It is not complicated at all and does not need many ingredients.
Learn how to make the most delicious sauce for meat dishes "Adjika in a jar!"
We present you a delicious adjika recipe, which will give the meat pieces a spicy and aromatic note. "Adjika" is a very tasty homemade sauce, licking your fingers.
It is prepared from tomatoes, carrots, bell peppers and hot peppers, onions and garlic - a delicious combination of vegetables, perfect for meat dishes and appetizers. Adjika in a jar is ideal for the pantry, prepare it and enjoy an excellent sauce in winter!
Ingredients for 6 jars of 300 ml
- 500 g of red bell peppers
Method of preparation
1. Prepare all the necessary ingredients.
2. Wash the bell peppers, clean them and cut them.
3. Put the peppers through the mincer.
4. Wash the tomatoes and cut them.
5. Put the tomatoes through the mincer.
6. Wash the carrots, peel them and cut them.
7. Pass them through the mincer.
8. Peel a squash, grate it and chop it.
9. Peel the garlic and pass it through the mincer.
10. Peel the onion, wash it and cut it. Put the onion through a mincer or grater.
11. Mix all the vegetables in a saucepan and put it on the fire. Bring to a boil and simmer for 30 minutes.
12. Then add the oil, mix well and simmer for 30 minutes on low heat. Add sugar, salt and cook for an hour on low heat.
13. If you want to preserve adjika, then you have to boil it for 2 hours and 30 minutes. When you add the oil, add the vinegar. Adjika is ready, you can put it in jars.
14. Wash jars and lids thoroughly and dry in the oven (sterilize). Put the adjika in jars and keep it in the fridge.
Ingredients for the tomato sauce recipe for pizza and pasta
- -15 kg fleshy tomatoes
- -2-3 tablespoons salt for pickles
- -2 tablespoons sugar
- -2-3 bay leaves
- -a good handful of fresh greens: thyme, oregano and basil (I have them in the yard, if you don't have them, I advise you to buy them in pots, they can be found in any supermarket and not use the ones in the envelope - change the taste)
- -1 small bunch of celery leaves
- -2 onions given on a fine grater, to be pasta
- -1-2 hot peppers
- The tomatoes are washed, cut into 2-4, passed through the juice machine and then the resulting juice is boiled. Be very careful with the green part inside, it is removed!
- When the juice boils, froth and add onions, celery, bay leaves, hot peppers, thyme and oregano. Allow to decrease, when it reaches the desired consistency (if the meaty tomatoes-gogonele are enough, it is enough to boil for 30 minutes), add salt, remove the greens from the juice and add the basil. Allow to boil for a few more minutes, then turn off the heat. Remove the basil, chop finely or pass through a blender and put back, and pour the sauce hot into jars of 400-800 g (as used in a meal), staple and turn upside down. Cover with beds and leave for 2-3 days.
- Do not sterilize the jars, they just need to be very clean and dry before putting the sauce, then keep warm, cool slowly. It lasts very easily for 3 years.
I invite you to try this recipe, it is a delicious and fragrant sauce. Beyond that, very easy to prepare.
Tomato sauce for pasta
If it's something I want to have in the pantry all the time then I have to tell you that this tomato sauce for pasta is my choice.
It is a sauce prepared at home, tasty and aromatic, only good to put on some pasta when it is in a time crisis or you are too tired to prepare dinner.
I chose to prepare them from tasty garden tomatoes, meaty and fragrant donuts, onions, carrots and garlic.
Because I wanted it to be slightly spicy, I also boiled a red hot pepper, which I took out when it gave it the desired spicy touch.
I leave below two more sauces prepared at home that can be used for various dishes !!
- Spicy ketchup
- Bolognese tomato sauce
Tomato sauce for pasta- Ingredients
- for 7 jars of 370 ml
- 5 kg red acorns
- 1 kg gogosari
- 3-4 carrots
- 3-4 onions
- a head of garlic
- 100 g sugar or honey
- coarse salt
- ground pepper and berries
- a red hot pepper (optional)
- 3 bay leaves
- a tablespoon of oregano or dried basil
How to prepare tomato sauce for pasta
For this sauce I recommend using acorn tomatoes because they contain a lot of pulp, they are not juicy and they have few seeds.
The washed and cut tomatoes are passed through the tomato machine.
The resulting pulp is placed in a large pan with a thick bottom.
Add the other chopped vegetables to the food processor and which have been previously cleaned and washed well.
Mix well, add a tablespoon of coarse salt, bay leaves, ground pepper and beans and seedless hot pepper.
Leave to simmer for about 4 hours and stir from time to time.
Towards the end, add salt to taste and sugar / honey. The amount can be adjusted depending on how sweet the sauce is or according to everyone's taste.
If you want to make it less spicy then remove the pepper after the sauce has boiled. You can definitely give up peppers if you don't like spicy.
After the cooking time, the sauce must be pasty, tasty and aromatic.
Allow to cool well and then put in jars.
How to boil jars with pasta sauce
The jars in which the sauce is placed must be thoroughly washed and sterilized in the oven for 30 minutes at 130 degrees C.
Seal with lids, and place in a high-walled pan in which to put a kitchen towel.
Add cold water until it reaches the lids and bring to a boil. When the water in the pan boils, reduce the flame and boil for 30 minutes.
After 30 minutes, turn off the flame and let it cool in the pan or take it out and put it in the beds to cool slowly.
Jars with tomato sauce for pasta are sterilized by boiling so there is no need to use preservative powder or other preservatives.
Have fun and lust !!
We are waiting for you with us on the page Instagram .
If you try our recipes and post on Instagram, you can put the hashtag #bucatareselevesele, so that we can see them too.
You can also find us on the channel Youtube- Cheerful Chefs, where we are waiting for you to subscribe !!
1. Remove the butter from the fridge and allow it to reach room temperature. Then melt in a medium-sized saucepan over low heat to medium, stirring continuously for about 5 minutes.
2. Add the flour in the rain, gradually, stirring with a wooden spoon. Mix until the flour and butter are perfectly blended. The appearance of flour lumps should be avoided.
3. When the butter and flour are homogenized, add the cooking cream, freshly grated Parmesan cheese, garlic, small pieces of prosciutto and a little salt to the pan. Stir constantly as the sauce thickens.
4. Add more cream or flour, depending on the desired consistency. It is preferable that the sauce is not very thick, especially if you are going to use it for pasta. Serve hot.
The white sauce can be personalized according to everyone's taste, adding fresh or dried spices. Parsley or dill are very suitable, but you can also add coriander, allspice, oregano. Also, along with Parmesan cheese, other types of cheese can be added, taking care to mix in the sauce until they melt completely.
If you liked this recipe, we also recommend the following dishes suitable for the whole family: