We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In a bowl put the plenty of seasoned chops, hot peppers, oil, mix the meat, cover with cling film and leave in the fridge until the next day or a few hours if you are pressed for time;
then turn the meat with oil in a pan, add the orange juice, the juice from 1/2 drill with the seeds, the wine, a little water, cover the pan and leave in the oven over low heat for 1 hour;
after this time, drain the sauce from the pan in a pan, add the butter, the starch dissolved in a little cold water, and when it starts to thicken, squeeze the other half of the pomegranate with seeds;
if the sauce is too thick, add a little water, season and turn off the heat.
Serve the chop on a plate with an island of mashed potatoes, sauce and pomegranate seeds on top.
Flavored lamb in pomegranate sauce and cooked vegetables
Things are moving so fast nowadays that you feel like you're slowing down a little. Do things leisurely, quietly and have time to enjoy them. Therefore, today I propose a recipe prepared over low heat and gentle: lamb flavored in pomegranate sauce and cooked vegetables.
It's nothing complicated, and the explosion of aromas of the sweet and sour sauce and the tenderness of the meat fully reward the good few hours in the oven.
Ingredients (for 4-6 servings):
- 4 pieces of lamb brine (can also be very good sheep)
- 200-300ml of pomegranate syrup
- 400ml chicken soup (or vegetable soup or water)
- a large onion
- 2 carrots
- a suitable piece of celery
- a piece of parsnip
- salt and peppercorns
Ingredients for the sauce
Preparation lamb with pomegranate sauce
I cleaned the pieces of brine well, sprinkled them with salt and greased them with pomegranate syrup. Then I left them cold, marinated. It's good to stay at least an hour, but I left them overnight. This dish is in no hurry.
I took them out of the cold for a while before putting them in the oven, to calm them down a bit and to set their flavors. I put all the vegetables in the pan, cut into larger pieces. I added the chicken soup and put the lid on. I left them in the oven heated to 140 C for 3 to 4 hours.
With so much free time until the lamb is ready, you can prepare almost any kind of garnish. It goes great with couscous, or boiled potatoes and then browned a little in the pan, or even with a simple rice. I chose to put ripe vegetables next to them: an eggplant, a zucchini, a bell pepper and some cherry tomatoes found in the fridge. Eggplant and zucchini, cut into suitable pieces and salted, need 30 minutes - an hour to stand. Luckily it's time.
When the kitchen is flooded with aromas of baked lamb and the meat begins to come off the bone, it is almost ready. I took out the pieces of meat in a smaller bowl and sprinkled them with 2-3 tablespoons of the sauce left in the pan. I put them on the high heat of the oven heated to 200 C for 5 -7 minutes, so that they take on a little more color.
Meanwhile, I strained all the roots left in the sauce and put it on the fire to reduce about a third (if it has some fat on top, it is good to remove with a spoon).
In the soft butter I incorporated the flour and mixed it with the purpose in the sauce. It's ready when the surface of the sauce is clear and coat a tablespoon with a thin film. I seasoned it with salt and poured it generously over the fragrant lamb on the plate.
Hot pork chops with raspberry sauce
An aromatic steak with a strong taste of poblano hot peppers sweetened by fresh fruit sauce. Serve this steak next to a potato garnish.
- 2 teaspoons poblano hot pepper powder (or any hot pepper)
- & frac12 teaspoon salt
- & frac14 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 pork chops with bone (1cm thick)
- cooking oil
- 80 ml beef soup juice
- 2 tablespoons raspberry puree (you can also use frozen)
Mix the hot pepper with the salt and thyme and rub the pork chops with this mixture of spices.
Heat a non-stick pan well over medium heat. Grease the pan with cooking oil and put the spiced chops in it. Brown them well on each side (3 minutes each) until they reach the desired degree of cooking. Take them out of the pan and keep them warm.
In the same pan, add the soup juice and leave it on the fire for half a minute, stirring and removing from the walls of the pan all the browned leftovers from the meat. Raise the heat slightly and add the raspberries. Leave the mixture on the fire for 1 minute until it becomes slightly thick, stirring constantly with a whisk.
When serving, add 1-2 tablespoons of sauce over each chop.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
Blue cordon with pork chop & # 8211 a delicious dish, ready in 30 minutes
Surprise your family and prepare a blue cord with pork chop for dinner. The recipe is very easy. In 30 minutes, you can put a delicious blue cord on the table.
- 5 pork chops, 5 slices of Black Forest ham
- 5 slices of cheese, 1 egg
- 50 gr breadcrumbs, 1 tablespoon wheat flour
- 1/3 teaspoon salt and pepper
- Oil (for frying)
Method of preparation:
We place a kitchen towel on the worktop. On top we put a wooden chopper. We put the chops on the chopper, cover them with a bag and beat them with a hammer for snails.
They should be about 5-7 mm thick. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of each beaten chop.
Then cover each cutlet with a slice of ham, but be careful not to exceed the contour of the cutlet.
Add a slice of cheese on top. We fold each chop in half. We can also run the chops.
gently reseal each chop with wheat flour on both sides. One tablespoon of flour should be enough for all the chops.
Beat the egg in a bowl until smooth, using a fork or a fork. Put the breadcrumbs in another bowl.
First, soak each blue cord in egg and then put it in breadcrumbs.
Preheat a large pan (diameter about 28 cm) so that it fits all the pieces of blue cord. If we don't have a big pan, use a smaller one and fry the chop pieces one by one.
Pour the oil into the pan and wait for it to heat up. Then put all the pieces of blue cord in the pan and fry them for a few minutes on each side (4-5 minutes). When they turn brown we turn them on the other side.
If they brown too quickly, reduce the heat. After the pieces of blue cord have been fried, take them out of the pan and serve them.
We can serve them with a portion of fried mushrooms, cucumbers and tomatoes. Good appetite!
Pork Chops With Tonkatsu Sauce
1. Combine the breadcrumbs, sesame seeds and flour in a bowl and season. In a separate bowl, combine eggs and a tablespoon of water. Pass each pork chop through the egg mixture, then through the breadcrumbs and set aside on a tray lined with baking paper. Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the chops and fry for 3 minutes on each side or until golden.
2. Meanwhile, for the Tonkatsu sauce, combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
3. Serve the chops with Tonkatsu sauce and radishes.
You have to see it too.
PORK RIBS WITH BARBEQUE SAUCE
If you are looking for a delicious but easy to prepare recipe, then we assure you that you have found it. Baked pork ribs - so delicious and so simple!
- 1 row of pork ribs of about 1.5 kg + (meaty)
- 1 teaspoon - smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon & # 8211 chilli pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon - onion powder
- 1 teaspoon - garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon - dried thyme
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 cup & # 8211 BBQ sauce (high quality)
The preparation process
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
Prepare a tray with aluminum foil and put the pork ribs on it.
Put in a small bowl smoked paprika, chilli pepper flakes, onion powder, garlic powder, dried thyme, salt and black pepper, mix them all together.
Sprinkle the pork ribs on both sides with the mixed spices, rub the meat well with your hands so that the spices stick and stick well. Wrap the ribs in aluminum foil (put them in the fridge for 2-3 hours to better soak the tastes).
Bake the ribs for about 2 hours
Remove the ribs from the oven (and raise the oven temperature to 210 degrees C with a fan), remove the aluminum foil and transfer the ribs upside down to another tray lined with aluminum foil. Grease the inside with BBQ sauce, put the ribs in the oven for 5 minutes, then take them out and turn them upside down. Grease it with BBQ sauce and return the ribs to the oven for another 5 minutes. Remove them from the oven and grease the outside with BBQ sauce again and bake for another 5 minutes.
Cut the ribs into pieces, arrange them nicely on a plate and serve them with BBQ sauce.
Grilled pork chop with pomegranate sauce
A delicious recipe for pork chop on the tray with pomegranate sauce from: pork chop, smoked ham, garlic, coarse salt, sunflower oil, pepper, white breadcrumbs, butter, semi-dry white wine, brown sugar and pomegranate.
- one kg pork chop
- 150 g smoked ham
- a head of garlic
- coarse salt
- 2-3 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- ground black pepper and berries
- 3-4 tablespoons white breadcrumbs
- 75 g butter
- 200 ml semi-dry white wine
- a tablespoon of brown sugar
- a large pomegranate
Method of preparation:
Pass the pork chop through a stream of cold water and then wipe well with an absorbent napkin. Season with salt, pepper, grease with soft butter at room temperature and wrap in foil.
Leave to cool for about 2 hours. Then take it out and brown it in the pan until it has a golden crust. Add the breadcrumbs and simmer with the chop piece. Place in the pan and fill with thinly sliced garlic and smoked ham.
Sprinkle with white wine and sunflower oil, and place a crust of breadcrumbs and brown sugar on top. Cover with baking paper and place in the oven. Simmer for about an hour, then remove the baking paper and allow to brown.
Towards the end, add enough pomegranate seeds to leave the sweet-sour juice. After browning, slice and serve with the sauce and garnish with fresh pomegranate seeds.
Green pepper sauces
Green pepper sauce & # 8211 a fine, creamy and extremely aromatic sauce, perfect for steaks or beef broth, fish or pork steaks. Sweet cream and brandy I give it a special flavor.
Don't be scared! This green pepper sauce is not too quick to eat! The green pepper gives it a unique aroma and the spiciness is blurred by sour cream and brandy.
I used green peppercorns in brine. They can be found in 100 g jars in Kaufland, Selgros or other supermarkets.
I made this green pepper sauce next to a delicious juicy beef steak and rosé (recipe here)
Bridge: the sauce is even tastier if it is prepared in the pan in which you previously fried the pieces of meat! It will have a darker color due to the small caramelized fragments on the pan.
Pork chop with pomegranate sauce - Recipes
- 2 tablespoons of Floriol Omega 9
- 2 tablespoons of skim cream
- 2 bundles of kale leaves (you can replace with spinach)
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Heat the oil in a pan suitable for the oven.
3. Season the chop on both sides with salt and pepper.
4. Fry the chop for 5 minutes on one side.
5. Add 4 sage leaves to the pan and transfer the pan to the oven.
6. Leave the chop in the oven for 5-6 minutes, until the sage leaves become crispy.
7. Remove the chop from the oven and let it rest in the pan.
8. Chop 2 sage leaves.
9. Put them in a small pot with the chopped apple and potatoes. Add enough milk and water to cover everything.
10. Cook everything until the apple and potatoes are soft.
11. Drain, keeping the liquid, then pass the composition to obtain a puree.
12. Add the cream and a few tablespoons of the cooking liquid to obtain a fine composition.
13. Season with salt and pepper.
14. Cook the kale leaves in a steaming pot for 10 minutes and then remove to a plate, chop medium and sprinkle with a little oil and salt.
15. Serve the chop and puree with the kale leaves and accompany everything with a glass of red wine.
An elegant menu: pork tenderloin with pomegranate sauce
- Pork tenderloin with pomegranate sauce (Maria Baciu / Epoch Times) Pork tenderloin with pomegranate sauce
- Preparation of ingredients (Maria Baciu / Epoch Times) Preparation of ingredients
- The muscle is marinated (Maria Baciu / Epoch Times) The muscle is marinated
- Preparation of pomegranate sauce (Maria Baciu / Epoch Times) Preparation of pomegranate sauce
- After boiling, the pomegranate seeds are pressed well through a fine sieve (Maria Baciu / epoch Times) After boiling, the pomegranate seeds are pressed well through a fine sieve
- Remove the pork muscle from the oven, grease it with pomegranate juice and put it back in the oven for about 5 minutes (Maria Baciu / Epoch Times) Remove the pork muscle from the oven, grease it with pomegranate juice and put it in the oven. new in the oven for about 5 minutes
- Pork muscle is ready to serve! (Maria Baciu / Epoch Times) Pork muscle is ready to serve!
Pork tenderloin with pomegranate sauce is a very tasty recipe that can satisfy the most refined tastes. It is an elegant menu, both for a romantic dinner and when you have a more festive meal or special guests.
- 750 g pork muscle
- 2-3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves of garlic or 2 pieces of green garlic
- 40-50 g of butter
- pepper and salt, marjoram or dried thyme
For pomegranate sauce you need:
- 1 pomegranate
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon butter
It starts with marinating the meat first. Wash the meat and dry it, then season it with salt and pepper. Place the meat in a heat-resistant pan, add marjoram or dried thyme, chopped garlic, and a few crushed pomegranate seeds. Then pour over the meat 2-3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar. The meat is left to soak for a few hours.
Meanwhile, prepare the pomegranate sauce. Remove the pomegranate seeds, put them in a small saucepan, then pour water so that they are covered. Put the pan on the stove over high heat, stirring occasionally, until the water starts to boil. Don't forget to set aside a few pomegranate seeds for decoration.
After the water boils, reduce the heat to low heat, and leave the pan for about half an hour, stirring occasionally and making sure not to drop too much water. If the sauce drops too much, add a little more water.
After 30 minutes, take the pot off the heat and pass the pomegranate seeds, using a fine sieve or a piece of gauze. Drain the composition from the pan, pressing well to remove the pulp from the seeds.
The juice obtained is put back in the pan, and when it starts to boil, add a teaspoon of butter and optionally a tablespoon of honey, then let it simmer. When the juice becomes thick take it off the heat, and add a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius. Put the butter cut into pieces over the marinated meat, cover it with aluminum foil, then put it in the oven. After 20-25 minutes, set aside the foil, remove the pork muscle, grease with pomegranate juice and put back in the oven. Leave for another 15 minutes, to brown nicely.
If the piece of meat has a large diameter, keep it longer in the oven. To check if the muscle is ready, cut a small piece of meat. The meat must remain juicy.
After the meat is ready, remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly. For serving, cut the meat into slices, and sprinkle with the remaining pomegranate juice. For a more festive look, garnish with lettuce leaves and a few pomegranate berries.