Sea bream is a fish I like. It has a tasty and sweet meat. Dorada is a relative of the salt water of our local sea bream. Because it's broth time, I used fresh tomato juice. It is worth trying this combination of Mediterranean inspiration !!!
- 2 sea bream -aprox.800 gr
- 2 red onions
- 12 huge capers [in vinegar]
- 100 gr smoked bacon
- 100 ml of olive oil
- 300 ml fresh tomato juice
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon grated brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- fresh oregano leaves
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Sea bream in tomato juice - in the oven:
- The cleaned and washed fish is placed in a tray and seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Peel a squash, grate it and slice it.
- Distribute the onion and capers in the fish pan.
- Fresh tomato juice is mixed with oregano, sugar and balsamic vinegar.
- Pour the mixture with tomato juice over the fish, onion and capers.
- Cut the bacon into pieces and place over the sea bream.
- At the end, put the olive oil and put the tray in the hot oven for 30 minutes.
- Sea bream in tomato juice is ready when it starts to brown.
- For freshness, when serving, sprinkle the greens, oregano leaves on top.
Great appetite !!!!
The dish with a special taste, has sweetness from ripe onions, freshness from tomato and oregano juice, acidity from capers and balsamic vinegar. The taste is balanced and tasty !!!